Founded in 1983, SAWS is celebrating its 31st year of existence. SAWS is a non-profit Society located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Its mandate is to promote fine woodworking to the public and to raise interest in SAWS by encouraging membership.

SAWS 2015 Exhibition & Sale Entry Form

The requisite entry form for the September 11-19, 2015 Exhibition & Sale is available from the link below



2015 SAWS Entry Form



You will have to save the document to your computer to have it in a format that can be edited

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at the entry form. Although it opened and seemed to save OK, I got an error message that the file was corrupted. Also, there are no instructions that I can find about how to import photos into the file and I can't remember how I did it the last time. Andy Lockhart.

    ReplyDelete